Trance.

I want to go on a trip; a journey to find myself. I want to painfully dissect this body, cell by minute cell, to find the hidden meaning that is me. I'd like to go crazy and tear my limbs, as Samson did the lion, then scatter them on this long winding road to infinity. Insanity and the thirst and lust for my blood driving my blind rage, a hunger the kind of which myths are wrought of. True fulfilment only found in making love to the wind, this mischievous teaser of a lass; so near yet so far. I'll give her my soul for the body has already been desecrated, an un-inhabitable shell. In exchange, she can teach me who I am, what I really am. I'll write her a letter in what's left of my blood and entrails; a poem of love, hate, pain and humour, for who wouldn't find such a crude letter witty? Like a bird, I'll be free to express my timeless and true desires to be her student and lover. I want to whisper in her ear as she's whispered in mine since I was a babe. I want to give her the companion she has been craving since time was a mere concept in The Creators mind. When the other forces hear of us, they'll want nothing but to trade places with her; the apple of my eye.

Comments

Popular Posts