My Ailing Sweet Tooth.

"Strength is the capacity to break a chocolate bar into four pieces with your bare hands - and then eat just one of the pieces " ~ Judith Viorst

Chocolate is nature's way of making up for Mondays :)


My mouth waters in anticipation, as I lay my eyes on this divine beauty,
My teeth chatter, as if in a cool breeze, ready to disrobe this miss.
The subtle sensuous flow of her wrapping, falling as if in slow motion, elicits an eager smile,

Finally, my prize!

I inhale her deep, sweet and temptuos aroma, savouring it for the briefest of moments,
Her brown skin beautiful and alluring under the African sun,
A lick, a nibble,...a teasing bite of her sweet flesh, does nothing to quell my seemingly insatiable desire,

In-diciperable pervasive flavours
invade my mouth as my toungue wrestles with her for domination.

I want more and more of her...,
Hysteric greed grips me as I search for blissful gratification,
As I swallow, a cold fire courses through me numbing all my senses but that of taste,
My buds more than glad to be working overtime,

In the throes of our passion, I fail to notice her demise,
Soon, maybe too soon, it's at a lamentable end,
All thats left of her is her crumpled plastic wrapping,


My mouth bemoans the end of it's love,
Clicking loudly as if chanting a dirge,
My face scowling furiously,
Angry at missing,...not savouring those dying moments.

Damn you cadbury!

Comments

  1. Dude!! Really??
    you're hilariously creative, WHAAT! yenyewe next time I'll buy you chocolste when you mention your craving for it:-) LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe, thanks Arisio. When do I get my chocolate?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts