The Sulphur Diaries: Mumbis Daughter.

I knew I was gone from whence I laid mine eyes on her,
Her deep brown eyes, full of mirth and mystery, dancing with delight in the sunlight,
A hint of mischief within them,

Poor as I am, I have to give her all I own,
My being, my heart, my soul I shall serve on a silver platter,
Because she is always on my mind, at least what remains of it,

For I am insane with raw and unbridled desire,
I am mad with an hunger only she can satiate,
The need for even a measly ounce of her love,

Because of her I am a reckless sinner,
My desire for her unashamedly crossing the fleeting line between sacred love and idol worship,
My mind a haven of images that would make the vilest of demons blush,

Images of how far I can make her body bend,
Contortionists would seek her autograph if they saw these moves,
Jagger ain't got nothing on her,

I am lost and only she can find me, save me from these shackles,
Captured by her eyes, imprisoned by her grace, a willing prisoner of her essence, her very being,
Oh, the things this daughter of Mumbi does to me.

Comments

Popular Posts