Sulphur; African Woman.

She is dark,
Not of coal, but the darkest chocolate,
A beauty as that of night giving way to dawn,

Her full lips a shade of red,
A lovely set begging to be kissed, a smile creeping at the corners,

Her skin smooth as the finest grains of salt,
Whispers to me, urging me to caress, to worship this divine goddess,

Her hair, thick locks in a bun,
How I desire to run a hand in them as I savour the sweetness of her lips,

Her deep brown eyes, twinkling with intelligence and so full of life,
Looking, searching... a serenade as this pen scrapes paper,

The sway of her full hips as she moves as if in dance,
This way... that...holding me in a trance,

The grey shirt I had on yesterday does not hide those supple mounds,
Three top buttons undone, a hint of a cleavage that does the lovely luscious twins no justice,

She's an African woman,
My African woman.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts