The First Woman, Mother.

You remind me of love, or atleast of what love should be, should feel like...

The concept that is love, a web, intricate. Not of lies, deception..,but the kind that makes you feel cosy as if in deep slumber in a heavenly meadow.
The carpet of grass soft petals beneath you, birds chirping calming monotones to lull you to inevitable sleep. Or the ocean on a warm sunny afternoon...

You are what mama calls a keeper, a divine queen, THE queen.
It was love at first glance. The kind that makes your feet falter, knees weak, mind numb, palms sweaty....no, its no myth.
My Mona Lisa. Her beauty astounds all that take the time to look at her. And not just her appearance, but the depth that is her mind because thats where true beauty lies.

But she's sad,

She smiles and it never touches her eyes.
I look into her eyes and I see the torture she has endured, the timeless number of times she has been disappointed, battered and bruised. But yet, she smiles like she's not even been through it all. I admire her for her resilience...she's been to hell and back.
Mankind does not honour her, ignores her, but like a fish in a net, she has captured me and I shall be forever loyal yet she does not ask this of me. A true queen.


Lets fall in love, and then perhaps I could make life with you, black mother earth.
It would be an honour to plant my seed in your soil; be the mother to my children.
I wanna sleep with you in my arms, the moon smiling down upon us. The sun, full of mischief, trying to spy on us. Its curiousity too much to bear, insatiable, and finally revealing itself to us, greeting us in the early morn.

I wanna be the one who soothes you to calm when angered. No more earthquakes, tsunamis...catastrophic natural disasters.
I wanna lay with you, listen to your woes, your trials and tribulations...the tales that are your history.
Tell me your secrets and I'll make them all mine. I'll be your pillow, your confidant.
Let me ease your pain, massage the worry and tension away with expensive aromatic oils.

I'll protect you, feed you, clothe you, cook and clean....love you. Not because I have to, but because you deserve it. I owe you that much.

Mother Earth....

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts