Letter From Beyond.

To my loved ones,

When I die, weep not. Carry on as you did in life. Smile, thinking of the misery I'll have to endure with the awesomeness of heaven for Im sure, with all the good deeds I've done, that heaven has a spot reserved for me :)

When I die, cry not. Your tears won't bring me back. They'll just bring heartache to me, make my soul weep for everyone I've left behind.
Would you rather my soul linger between this world and the supernal, perhaps nether-world? Torn between living and dying? Coz that will be a long death in itself :( an un-ending misery.

When I die, lament not. I won't take offence. It is not my wish for you to have to endure the pain of losing me. I want to leave you happy, not sad...make merry as you bid me farewell, don't mind the stares and the frowns. Come on, who better to allow it than I, eh? :)

When I die, miss me, think of me, love me still...but do not be sad or angry at me for leaving so soon, because even heaven won't whittle the depression and guilt I'll feel at leaving you if you do.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts