On Such A Night.

Short black mini dress that clung to her hips like a second skin, four inch heels and a matching leather clutch bag. She walked seductively towards me.

Running her fingers through her black shoulder length hair she asked for my name, I smiled. Not because she asked, but because she'd also said something inane about knowing me from somewhere.
I was pretty sure we'd never crossed paths but I didn't say this aloud. No need to make the poor girl fret.

She smiled nervously. I looked blankly at her, a grin teasing to envelope my mouth. Oh, I still hadn't answered her. I contemplated obliging her, but that would make it easy for the damsel, how about some more distress? I smiled at the thought.

The club was packed, I looked around just to make sure my boys would be around to bail me out, in case she had a sudden bout of the 'cling-on's'. None of them were at our table, I bet they were busy gyrating to the blaring house music, flaunting their moves for all who cared to watch.
Trust Rez to make it hard for me to sit down. 'Care for a dance?', I asked with the most sincere voice I could muster. More smiles from the miss as she contemplated my offer ,'Ok, sure.'

She led me to the packed floor. It was hard to see, the neon lights didn't help us much either.
Seemed it wasn't as packed as I thought though because it easily accomodated us and the other's streaming in.
A slower jam came on. Sigh, just my luck!
She put her arms over my shoulders and held her fingers at my nape as I put my hands across her thin waist-line. We seemed to fit together perfectly....

She gazed into my eyes as we swayed and ground into each other. I didn't think it was possible but I pulled her closer even though we were mere inches apart.
'Your name?' she begged.
'Later' I replied, 'We have an entire night.'
She smiled and rested her head on my chest.
This was going to be one long memorable night...

Comments

Popular Posts