'Mistress...my Ms. Stress' Part 1

My Heroin addiction...


"Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand what little chance you have in trying to change others." Jacob M. Braude

"Every form of addiction is bad, no matter whether the narcotic be alcohol or morphine or idealism." Carl Gustav Jung


I could tell you the story of my love and I,
But nah, I'll do you one better, tell you about the mistress and I,
And perhaps, the tragic tale that was the sad demise of her and I.

Twas a warm summer night, kinda like tonight,
My vision blurred, clouded by insurmountable delight,
I'd just met her you see,
And try as I may not to, I did create a scene,
But wait, lest we get way ahead of ourselves....
from the beginning....

It was a bad day at work, I'd just been fired,
But it actually got worse, apparently the Mrs. got tired,
She left me high and dry,
Something about me not being the man I used to be...so, bye bye.

I was walking the streets, dazed, feeling lost,
Then I saw her at a corner I happened to peek into,...,pure lust!
''Give me a try, you won't be dissapointed'', whispered she,
Or.....was it just me?

The first touch on my skin, a kiss that was pure orgasmic bliss,
My troubles forgotten, I had to have more of this miss,
One hit became two, two three..and then, 'please, some more?',
Now I know what y'all are thinking, but no, I did not hit the floor...

She soon became an addiction, worse than a bad habit,
But I had to have more, and perhaps a bit,
Even sold my shoes..clothes, till I was left with but a suit,
Soon had to pawn it, remain with nothing but the birthday suit.

But that's a story for another day,
And tell it I will, but for now lets put it at bay....


Part Two, coming soon.

Comments

Popular Posts