I LOVE YOU.

I sometimes sit down and think,
Think of this life I lead,
Without you in it.

I want to hold you in my arms and never let go,
I wanna dry your tears and drown your fears,
I want to share my happy times with you, and
I want you there when Im in the muck,
As I look into your eyes,
And know all is well, with you beside me

I want to be the one who kisses you goodnight, and cuddles with you as we fall asleep,
I wanna be the one wakes up beside you at the crack of dawn,
I want to hold your hand as we walk down the street,
So they can you are mine and I yours.

I want to be the one strokes your face,
Who runs his fingers through your hair,
Who holds your cheek in his palms,
Who embraces you, protects you, as the eagle does its young.

I wanna be the one who holds your hand,
As the walls come crashing in,
And when all seems lost,
You'll know Im with you through it all.

I want to take you out for a date and make you feel treasured,
But I know you'll love me more when I prepare and serve you dinner,
Because all that really matters, is having my love beside me,

I want to call you at odd hours of the night,
And tell you how much I love you, what you mean to me,
I want to sit down beside you, without any awkward silence,
Both of us happy just being together

I want to call you the mother of my children,
Remember the day I went down on one knee,
The day I 'put a ring on it'
And stare at that beautiful rock
Thinking, ''The spaces on your finger's are meant to be filled with mine.''

I want to watch you as you fall asleep,
And feel your warm breath on my chest,
I wanna hug you and hold you tight, everytime I see you cry,
I want my lips on yours, everytime I see you smile,

I want...I need...sometimes,
Sometimes, I sit down and think,
Think of you. I love you.

Comments

Popular Posts