The Future.......grey n cold ......,

A black veil that clouds my eyes from the darkness that is yet to come.
Tis madness to think of it ,that me loves it so ....this dire hunger ,this strife ,a desire ,a fire that courses through me ,
To acquire knowledge ,to know and be known ,in the present and beyond ...,Beyond the mere presence of time. For time is lost ,obsolete ,shrouded in mystery ,irrelevant and without meaning ,
For I have lived all this long ,thinking, waiting.....
Patiently waiting for it all to change course.
But ,I've lost it all, the time, the energy but now Im old and frail.
My once lean body reduced to a mere grotesque frame ,a bag of bones.
My skin rough, sandpaper....scorched by the merciless sun.
Not to worry though, time is at hand to take all that behind, be the past, the future that is yet to come.
For it will come ,tis comin .The future.....

Comments

Popular Posts